What is it?
While the level of security depends greatly on the industries, most SME face the same challenges:
- Viruses, phishing and malware attacks
- Large volume of incoming spam
- Data leakage and loss
- External intrusions into your network
- Inappropriate web content browsing
Those threats represent at best an efficiency loss but can rapidly lead into costly interventions such as data recoveries and malware removal or even an interruption of your activities and major data losses due to a general virus infection corrupting most of your data.
In this extent, we can equip you with all necessary tools to preventively address those issues in a cost efficient approach.
How we do it?
- Private, encrypted, permanent connections between 2 or more different locations
- Connect to your office securely with an encrypted connection from any remote location (home or travel)
- Encrypted emails with your co-workers and contacts
- Multi threat protection
- Tracking of applications and malware traversing your network
- Bandwidth hogs, acceptable use violators and social media mavens
- Inbound threats targeting vulnerable systems
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- To protect your network from both known and unknown threats, blocking attacks that might otherwise take advantage of network vulnerabilities and unpatched systems
- Stopping unwanted spam avoiding valuable time loss from your employees
- Stopping email with viruses and phishing attempts before they reach your server
- Scanning emails for malware
- Network identity-based management
- Tracking who is accessing what parts of the network and from where
- Determining what kind of services are available to an employee from certain locations
- Online content filtering
- Prevent access to known website/content that can harm your computer/systems
- Prevent access to content that you want to block (i.e. parental control)
- Prevent access to certain content leading to bandwidth intensive usage in order to ensure bandwidth for essential systems or equal access to all users
- Scan incoming files for viruses and put potential threats in quarantine
Our partner of choice is Fortinet for firewall and integrated security solutions; we also have experience with Cisco, Zyxel and Watchguard.
For internet security and virus protection we mainly use Kaspersky but have experience with Symantec, McAfee, Fortinet and Juniper (ScreenOS & JunOS).